VOTED “Best Batting Cage” in Orange County by Orange Coast Magazine
The Baseball/Softball Academy is an 11,000 sq. ft. indoor facility offering Public Batting Cages, Private/Group Instruction, Camps, Facility Rental and more…..
- Batting Cages: The Academy offers 6 automated cages ranging in speeds from 35mph-80mph. Cages are open to the public for individual hitting and are also available for team rental Monday – Friday after 4pm. For training purposes the cage balls are designed so that you can use your game bat. Why go where you have to schedule time or pick up your own balls – The Academy makes it simple and easy.
- Private Instruction: The Academy offers Private Instruction in Hitting, Pitching, Fielding and Catching. Learn mechanics and fundamentals the correct way. One on one instruction offers a fast track to a better game. Private Instruction is available for all ages and skill level. Let us design a practice plan tailored specifically to your player!!!!
- Group Instruction: The Academy offers Hitting and Pitching Clinics for groups of 4-10 players. Clinics are designed to help players of all age and skill level fine tune and develop their skills. Schedules are available at The Academy. You can enroll as an individual or schedule a Clinic for your Team at a discounted Team Rate.
- Facility Rental: Can’t find fields to practice on…..rainy days…..PRACTICE INDOORS! The Academy offers Team Cage Rentals, Pitching Lane Rentals and Soft Toss/Hitting Tee Stations. Team Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance and will be scheduled based upon availability.
- Summer/Winter Camps: The Baseball / Softball Academy offers up to 6 weeks of Summer Camp and 2 Weeks of Winter Camp @ The Tustin Sports Park, for ALL levels for both Baseball and Softball each year.
- Travel Ball Programs: The Baseball / Softball Academy offers Facility Rental Programs for Travel Ball Teams! Great for Teams without Field Space Permits!
Video Analysis: Let our Coaching Staff VIDEO your Player so that He / She can see for themselves, what they need to improve on!